Big problem with Kodi 18.5 with the "Shield Pro 2019"
Sad 
Hello to all the community.

I have a big problem with Kodi 18.5 with the "Shield Pro 2019" Sad .
Indeed, I have my videos on an external hard drive which is perfectly recognized by the shield.

However, under Kodi, when I click on "films> add a video source", my hard drive is not recognized...

Is there anything to do in the settings Confused ?
Thank you

French
Bonjour à toute la communauté. J'ai un gros soucis sous Kodi 18.5 avec la "Shield Pro 2019".

En effet, j'ai mes vidéos sur un disque dur externe qui est parfaire reconnu par la shield.

Cependant, sous Kodi, lorsque je clique sur "films > ajouter une source de vidéos", mon disque dur n'est pas reconnu...

Y-a-t-il quelque chose à faire dans les paramètres ?
Merci
Thread moved to Android.

As USB drives are normally auto-mounted, they don't need to be added like that.

If you look under videos > files or videos > browse you should see the drive, and if you want to add stuff from it to the library just navigate to the folder that would be the root of the source, open its context menu and use "change content" to select either the media type and scraper to use. Kodi will then scrape that folder (and optionally any sub-folders) as normal.

The only issue you may have is if you unplug and reconnect the drive, in some cases the Android OS underneath may mount it with a different name which breaks the scraping to the library (it's a known issue with Android and external drives).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Big problem with Kodi 18.5 with the "Shield Pro 2019"0