Kodi iOS Remote Controls Video but Not Audio...
Hello everyone... first post and downloaded and installed Kodi 2 days ago... so very much the newbie.

I have the basic Kodi platform installed and working on a brand new Windows 10 build. I've successfully imported and tested Movies, regular audio (.m4a format audio from CD's imported to iTunes) and also high definition audio (FLAC files purchased from HDTracks).

I've also installed the Kodi Remote for iOS on my iPad. I briefly had an issue with that being unable to connect to or see Kodi, but opened up one more firewall port as per the how-to and that's now also working.

However, I see one curious oddity when using the iOS remote control... I can navigate to any movie, select and play it and everything works perfectly. However, if I then flip across to music and ask the remote to change to playing a song, I get a "flicker" on the T display of content, but nothing happens. If I ask Kodi to play a *different* movie - again via iOS remote - then it will do so. So I can switch between movie files, but not from movie to audio.

I figure I need to do a bunch more testing - e.g. load in more content and try different target files - but the oddity is that if I pick up the PC keyboard or mouse and launch the music, that works fine - it's just the iOS remote that seems to stumble. I definitely see a "response" on the screen - it's as though the borders to the movie artwork flashes briefly - but nothing actually happens.

Any suggestions as to where I could start my investigation would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi iOS Remote Controls Video but Not Audio...0