Why is must reinstall Kodi every week
I MUST INSTALL KODI EVERY WEEK  and i loose all my addons now i just add maybe two i have sony flat screen android ..some one help me please.
I removed your email address as an anti-spam measure.

On the subject of Kodi itself... Perhaps you are installing the wrong add-ons?
We have no crystal ball here, so we have no clue what you are doing or using to run Kodi.

Perhaps you can provide a debug log (wiki) of your Kodi setup for inital troubleshooting.
Thread moved to Android
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-04-02, 04:22)Klojum Wrote: I removed your email address as an anti-spam measure.

We have no crystal ball here, so we have no clue what you are doing or using to run Kodi.

Perhaps you can provide a debug log (wiki) of your Kodi setup for inital troubleshooting.
THANK YOU FOR INFOMATION ADDONS I INSTALL ARE FROM YOUTUBE...I DONT KNOW  ELSE TO GO  INFO YI HAVE A OU have provided (DEBUG LOG) FOR KODI THIS GOOD INFO. IWILL TRY AGAIN..  i have a   VPN FOR FLAT SCREEN ALSO..will be in contact
(2020-04-02, 23:55)jaygee3319 Wrote: will be in contact

Don't use uppercase text so much in your posts. It's so annoying.
(2020-04-02, 23:55)jaygee3319 Wrote: ADDONS I INSTALL ARE FROM YOUTUBE
By this I guess you mean you watched a video about pirate addons and installed that way.

Piracy and builds are not allowed here.
(2020-04-03, 09:00)Hitcher Wrote:
(2020-04-02, 23:55)jaygee3319 Wrote: ADDONS I INSTALL ARE FROM YOUTUBE
By this I guess you mean you watched a video about pirate addons and installed that way.

Piracy and builds are not allowed here.   i understand about piracy young man  only access i have to download is youtube any ideasHuh sony flat screen tv 
(2020-04-02, 23:55)jaygee3319 Wrote:
(2020-04-02, 04:22)Klojum Wrote: I removed your email address as an anti-spam measure.

THANK YOU FOR INFOMATION ADDONS I INSTALL ARE FROM YOUTUBE...I DONT KNOW  ELSE TO GO  INFO YI HAVE A OU have provided (DEBUG LOG) FOR KODI THIS GOOD INFO. IWILL TRY AGAIN..  i have a   VPN FOR FLAT SCREEN ALSO..will be in contacti have reinstalled KODI and what should i do about add ons  i  think none from youtube right

@jaygee3319

You make no sense whatsoever.
Also, do not type into your own quotes, it makes it all very confusing.
Using capital letters does not help.
(2020-04-04, 07:48)Klojum Wrote: @jaygee3319

no more caps sorry
(2020-04-05, 07:42)jaygee3319 Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 07:48)Klojum Wrote: @jaygee3319

istll need i have installed kodi  what can do about moviesHuh
no more caps sorry 
Install Kodi from the Google Play Store and then install addons from the Kodi repo.
(2020-04-05, 09:01)Hitcher Wrote: Install Kodi from the Google Play Store and then install addons from the Kodi repo. how can i get moviesHuh?
(2020-04-07, 09:54)jaygee3319 Wrote: Install Kodi from the Google Play Store and then install addons from the Kodi repo. how can i get moviesHuh

Buy them, rent them, get a subscription to Amazon Prime or netflix or something.  If you are asking how to get them for free, you are in the wrong place!
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2020-04-07, 10:05)black_eagle Wrote:
(2020-04-07, 09:54)jaygee3319 Wrote: Install Kodi from the Google Play Store and then install addons from the Kodi repo. how can i get moviesHuh

Buy them, rent them, get a subscription to Amazon Prime or netflix or something.  If you are asking how to get them for free, you are in the wrong place!i understand i see thanks young man..bye

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why is must reinstall Kodi every week0