Kodi Addon question for FireTV box Rev1
Hi chaps...

I don't think i'm the only person who is missing out on the youtube app for there firetv kodi install.  I have followed the instructions from here as they were a little easier to use, hope the admins dont mind me posting the address, as they are only instructions...  removed    I have created the key, the client id and the client secret,... but it seems that it is assumed that everyone is doing this for there version of kodi which is pc based,...   when it comes to entering the keys do i just use the remote to enter each letter/number one at a time and hope for the best....  to be honest i'm just looking for anyone who has already done this on there firetv box.    any advice would, as always, be very much appreciated.    p.s.  my kodi version is 17.6,... with the bare amount of addons installed.  such as screensavers, and log file readers. (oh and the bob ross addon, hence the reason for the youtube help).
Unfortunately we do mind, as that site promotes piracy addons and so violates our piracy policy (wiki). Thus links to it are not permitted here.

For anyone who actually wants details of how to set up the YouTube credentials, just see the full details given in the first few posts of the YouTube addon support thread.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Addon question for FireTV box Rev10