Signing off
this is a quick note to let people know i'm no longer actively developing xbmc. irl pressures are taking too much of my time and energy so unfortunately a sacrifice has to be made and xbmc is it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

what a great loss... you will be very missed. thanks for all your very valueble contributions butcher. hope you will find time in the future to join in again. good luck!
/floink
(butcher @ may 13 2004,14:35 Wrote:this is a quick note to let people know i'm no longer actively developing xbmc. irl pressures are taking too much of my time and energy so unfortunately a sacrifice has to be made and xbmc is it.

a sad day indeed. you have made great improvments to xbmc.
thanks for everything and good luck in the future  :d
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
bad news Sad
thanks for all your work in xbmc and good luck.
thank you very, very much for all your great work!!!!
sorry to see you go butcher, thanks for the help whenever i've needed it and for developing this great piece of software.

good luck for the future and hope to see you back again soon in whatever guise :d
first frodo now butcher? Sad
(sniperkilla @ may 14 2004,06:58 Wrote:first frodo now butcher? Sad
frodo left? i must have missed something.

anyway thanks for your time butcher, you were an active help on the forums and kept us in the know.
(ent @ may 14 2004,07:51 Wrote:
(sniperkilla @ may 14 2004,06:58 Wrote:first frodo now butcher? Sad
frodo left? i must have missed something.

anyway thanks for your time butcher, you were an active help on the forums and kept us in the know.
not left exactly but he is occupied with the pc version (mediaportal)

hope he will return to the xbox version soon and boost the development again :lol:

i guss he needed a break to get new coding inspiration. Image
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
good luck, and best wishes. hope things work out ok.
thx for all the great work man!

best of luck irl!

thx again and we hope to see you back soon! Smile

lol Wink
well sorry to hear u r going dood wud like to saya good bye yo ya.. have`nt been online much as am in the middle of moveing atm. out of birmingham..

take care and maybe see ya on line some time

(even if u r a norther lol)
"yeh but what does it do?" thats the question u ask the midwife when ya missis has givern birth as she hands you the child hehe
thanks for your yv12->rgb(and many others i cant remember/dont know),that's when i watched my very high quality movie,for the first time,without a single frame drop.

good luck,we'll miss you.
i really appreciate all of your outstanding work.  your re-written video output code was a great going away present from you to the xbmc project.  

i wish there was something we could do for you!  if someone knows of a good going away gift that butcher would like i'll chip in!

best of wishes!  

djlink
Sad 
(djlink @ may 14 2004,15:11 Wrote:i wish there was something we could do for you!  if someone knows of a good going away gift that butcher would like i'll chip in!
http://www.cafeshops.com/xbmc? Image
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Signing off0