Creating several profiles libraries for different external HDs
Hello, I am using Kodi in a Xiaomi MiBox, I have my media (movies and tv shows) stored in portable hard drives.
I have created an user for each external drive, but what I need to do is create different libraries for them, because when I change HDs, some movies in my library are not available, and what I'd like to see is only the movies available at the time.
I read somewhere that I should set privacy for each user, wich I did, but now all data is missing, and the scan to library function is not working.
Anyone can help me through this?
(2020-05-02, 23:43)Mark69 Wrote: when I change HDs, some movies in my library are not available, and what I'd like to see is only the movies available at the time.
I am not aware of any way to make this possible.

(2020-05-02, 23:43)Mark69 Wrote: I read somewhere that I should set privacy for each user
Not sure what Privacy mode is. Can you explain this further? Do you mean Master Lock? If yes, then I don't see how that can help your issue.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-05-02, 23:55)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-05-02, 23:43)Mark69 Wrote: I read somewhere that I should set privacy for each user
Not sure what Privacy mode is. Can you explain this further? Do you mean Master Lock? If yes, then I don't see how that can help your issue. 
Thank you for answering, yes, Master Lock is what I meant. What I read is if I set a password for each user, when I log in that account, I only will have access to the things stored by that user. I tried to do that but is not working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Creating several profiles libraries for different external HDs0