RE: kodi 18.6 hdr
provatelo *vague URL removed by moderator*
What's this? 197 MB RAR file with no explanation?
(2020-05-18, 10:57)nino33 Wrote: provatelo 

English-only here, dude. You should know that by now.

Hint: Do not dump any download links on this forum without ANY description, explanation or clear intention.
Sorry friends tell me where I can put it, it is the last pandton 2 relay of fandangos which I took some files and put inside the installation of kodi 18.6 the tested is working very well, tell me where can I upload it? Thanks
I wanted to say that it is a mix of the latest pyton2 relese of fandangos with kodi 18.6 beta try it works very well *URL removed by moderator*.
If you want to share a Kodi version properly, then use a github account to share all the sources.

Right now, you are dumping a set of .exe files and other stuff when we can only hope are virus-free.
Should that be the case, it will be Kodi's reputation.

Also, Python v2 is EOL with Kodi 18, v3 is now the order of business with Kodi 19.
(2020-05-18, 12:32)Klojum Wrote: If you want to share a Kodi version properly, then use a github account to share all the sources.

Right now, you are dumping a set of .exe files and other stuff when we can only hope are virus-free.

Also, Python v2 is EOL with Kodi 18, v3 is now the order of business with Kodi 19.
there is no virus in those files, and with kodi 19 almost no addons work and it is full of bugs, this version of kodi that I uploaded works very well both with hdr and with almost all addons in circulation
There is a dedicated HDR thread for a reason, two actually. Stop spamming.
(2020-05-18, 12:52)nino33 Wrote: this version of kodi that I uploaded works very well both with hdr and with almost all addons in circulation

There has been a short discussion among moderators, resulting in:
- Fandangos's fork has a thread in Windows, although it may be a way down now as he's no longer maintaining it.
- Distribution only via reputable and transparant websites, such as Github.
- As per GPL licencing, which is applicable to Kodi, you should at least provide a URL where all source code is provided. I don't see one.

So my simply advice is: stop posting your URLs links with unverifiable content. Or, do things along the rules that apply.
(2020-05-18, 12:52)nino33 Wrote:
(2020-05-18, 12:32)Klojum Wrote: If you want to share a Kodi version properly, then use a github account to share all the sources.

there is no virus in those files, and with kodi 19 almost no addons work and it is full of bugs, this version of kodi that I uploaded works very well both with hdr and with almost all addons in circulation 
Odd, I've been using Kodi 19 as a daily driver for months now using the Windows API HDR fork from jogal. I have addons that work and when I ran into a bug, I opened an issue on Github and it was resolved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RE: kodi 18.6 hdr0