Best method to remove extras in library? (advancedsettings.xml created too late)
I have created an appropriated configured advancedsettings.xml file to prevent content in my Extras folders from being automatically added to my library.

Unfortunately, I didn't know about the need to do this until after the Extras content had already been imported and treated as entirely separate movies by Kodi.

What's the best way to remove all of these existing Extras videos that were accidentally imported into my library before I created the advancedsettings.xml file?

Thanks!
There's no option to edit your posts on this forum - even within 5 minutes? Yikes.

*appropriately configured
(2020-05-28, 17:40)Mr Ethernet Wrote: There's no option to edit your posts on this forum - even within 5 minutes?

Indeed. Unfortunately some anti-spam measures have been enabled.
But, after a certain number of posts and a period of time, these measures will vanish.
(2020-05-28, 17:37)Mr Ethernet Wrote: What's the best way to remove all of these existing Extras videos that were accidentally imported into my library before I created the advancedsettings.xml file?
The hard way Wink Delete them from the library one at a time. Or if you have too many, delete the Source and rescrape.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best method to remove extras in library? (advancedsettings.xml created too late)0