Help with Bluetooth Audio Device Changer add-on
Greetings,

I've been looking for info on what to enter into the one and only setting in this add-on.  The add-on works great for switching the audio output to Bluetooth after I manually connect my headphones (still need to figure out an auto connect script as that seems to be hit-or-miss depending on the BT device).  Anyway, after rebooting or disconnecting my BT headphones the Bluetooth Audio Device Changer resets the audio output to the default device (analog on my system).  I'm using HDMI.  I've tried a half-dozen different things in the setting, nothing works. 

Other posts I've found have said it takes some fiddling to get it right, but no detail on what the actual solution is. 

I would have thought it might be the exact text that shows up for the output in Settings/System/Audio, but that doesn't work for me.

I haven't found any official help/info on this add-on.  Anybody know what folder in which the config files for this add-on are stored?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Brad
Got some help on the LibreElec forum so I thought I'd post an update here.  If you open a terminal or ssh into your Kodi client machine and type:

# aplay -L

It should return a list of all the sound devices you can enter.  Just enter the exact text of the sound device you want to switch back to on boot-up or after BT disconnect.  Mine looks like this.
Code:
# aplay -L
null
Discard all samples (playback) or generate zero samples (capture)
default:CARD=AMLAUGESOUND
AML-AUGESOUND,
Default Audio Device
sysdefault:CARD=AMLAUGESOUND
AML-AUGESOUND,
Default Audio Device
surround71:CARD=AMLAUGESOUND,DEV=0
AML-AUGESOUND,
7.1 Surround output to Front, Center, Side, Rear and Woofer speakers
iec958:CARD=AMLAUGESOUND,DEV=0
AML-AUGESOUND,
IEC958 (S/PDIF) Digital Audio Output
hdmi:CARD=AMLAUGESOUND,DEV=0
AML-AUGESOUND,
HDMI Audio Output

I wanted the last one, so I entered "hdmi:CARD=AMLAUGESOUND,DEV=0" in the Bluetooth Audio Device Changer add-on setting. It actually appears differently in Settings-System-Audio, but it works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with Bluetooth Audio Device Changer add-on0