No Gui
I have installed the 64 bit kodi and when I start Kodi I get the following "Error: Unable to create GUI. Exiting." I tried installing the windows store version and then O get an error while installing.
That's a bit disappointing, it could be that the hardware you have is incompatible (usually a graphic engine failure) or some software gremlin. In many cases, installing the latest Visual C++ Redistribution can solve this issue as one of the download archives was missing this item. Suggest to download Kodi 18.6 from link  then re-install 18.7 over top. Should that fail we would need a proper debug log as described here. Log file/Advanced (wiki) you will have to follow the steps in section 3. The Debug Mode code to add to the advancedsettings.xml file
(2020-07-27, 16:37)Han Solo Wrote: "Error: Unable to create GUI. Exiting." I

Which graphics card in your Windows machine is supposed to do all the hard work?
https://paste.kodi.tv/seqepibaye.kodi
Intel® HD Graphics 2000 (Sandy Bridge) ... That should still work, right?
Could you try running LibreELEC from a bootable USB stick and see if Kodi runs?
Desktop Resolution: 1280x1024 32Bit at 64Hz

64Hz seems an odd refresh rate, this could be the issue.
FTL: FATAL: DX:Big GrineviceResources::CreateDeviceResources: unable to create WARP device. Rendering in not possible

I take it that is a laptop with limited memory and gfx functions...? You didn't have debug turned on via the advancedsettings.xml as noted in post #2 Suggest you heed Klojum advice in post #5 and try LibreELEC.
I'm not sure if I did correctly. I dl the LibreELEC creator set it to Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 and got the 9.2.3 version. After I created the image I rebooted to USBTongueMAP in boot menu and all I got was blank screen with a blinking (underscore) cursor.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Gui0