How to update Kodi on Nvidia Shield Pro
Been using Kodi forever on PCs but recently changed to a Shield TV Pro which I love but I cannot figure out how to update it to 18.8 (currently on 18.7). There is no update showing on the google play store, please help!
(2020-08-02, 21:15)darby93 Wrote: Been using Kodi forever on PCs but recently changed to a Shield TV Pro which I love but I cannot figure out how to update it to 18.8 (currently on 18.7). There is no update showing on the google play store, please help!
Looks like 18.8 hasn't hit the Play Store yet, if you wait a few days it will probably update. If you can't wait you can download the apk from the downloads page & sideload it yourself. The easy option is to just wait a few days though Smile
Just wait a bit - the Play Store roll-out is ongoing, but we always do that one gradually based on past experience of issues with certain devices causing problems (as the Android ecosystem is so fragmented).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to update Kodi on Nvidia Shield Pro0