Play Apple TV in kodi
Hi all

How to play Apple TV in kodi, is there an add on or PVR is able to play
This probably isn't the right part of the forum to ask this (your in an area that's specifically for the NextPVR PVR addon), but the answer is, as far as I know, no.  Apple's TV offering has DRM on it, and I'm pretty sure it's not the Widevine stuff that can be decrypted.  You'll have to have an AppleTV, a TV with the Apple TV app, or another device that can run Apples TV/iTunes app.
(2020-08-17, 02:53)pkscout Wrote: This probably isn't the right part of the forum to ask this (your in an area that's specifically for the NextPVR PVR addon), but the answer is, as far as I know, no.  Apple's TV offering has DRM on it, and I'm pretty sure it's not the Widevine stuff that can be decrypted.  You'll have to have an AppleTV, a TV with the Apple TV app, or another device that can run Apples TV/iTunes app.

Thanks for your reply. I thought next pvr is able to play, that's why I posted it here. Perhaps if you do know there's an add on similar like Netflix, kindly let me know. Thanks again
NextPVR definitely cannot record stuff from Apple's TV service  (unless you get some sort of analog encoder that would take an HDMI signal from some other device).  As I mentioned, I don't think you'll see an addon for this, as Apple uses a different encryption scheme then Netflix.
(2020-08-17, 20:07)pkscout Wrote: NextPVR definitely cannot record stuff from Apple's TV service  (unless you get some sort of analog encoder that would take an HDMI signal from some other device).  As I mentioned, I don't think you'll see an addon for this, as Apple uses a different encryption scheme then Netflix.
Thanks for great help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play Apple TV in kodi0