playlist
I have  on my NAS a directory TV series , Movies and KIDS

I already made also these tabs below the screen

But i cannot get it right. 
When i select the series , it directly jumps into the right  directlry . and it shows also directly the  covers of the TV-series
But for the Kids and Movies i cannot directly get it right

when i selecty skin config:
the select at movies , custom action :   Source>video>movies>Create menu item to here >movies
the select at kids , custom action :   Source>video>kids>Create menu item to here  >movies

i not getting directly the  covers of the TV-series, but i have to select  between moveis en kids again , ( something like a script. skinshortcuts)

do i have to use something like a smartplaylist Huh
Which skin are you using?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
im running LE 9.2.4 kodi 18.8 with Aeon Nox Silvo
(problem is kids en movies , contain both movies )
I am not quite following, but it seems like you are mixing Movies and TV Shows in the one Source. You cannot do that, it will not work.

You need separate Source and separate menu items for tv shows and movies. So you will have...

Movies
Movies-Kids
TV Shows
TV Shows-Kids

Using Smart Playlists is easier.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I have 3 directorys on my NAS
Movies (contains movies)
Kids   (contains movies and series for kids)
TV-shows (contains series)

Actially this subdivision i also would like to have at the main menus of kodi 
At kodi 17.6 (aeon nox ) i could eassly 
with standard action : videolib> source > Movies > create menu items to here > movies

But it is not working at kodi 18.8 with Aeon Nox Silvo.

I found the link smart playlist
https://kodi.wiki/view/Custom_home_items/Aeon_Nox_Silvo

now it is working 

Thx
(2020-08-19, 12:08)NiekN Wrote: Kids   (contains movies and series for kids)
Like I said in my previous post, you cannot mix movies and tv shows.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
playlist0