Win Video stops exactly every 60 seconds with clock.
Hi everyone,

I don't know since when but I started to use my Kodi again and I want to know if anybody out there has a problem with the video freezing when time clock updates.
So every 60 seconds when the time changes (on or off the screen) the whole video including menus freezes for a second.
Let's say the time is 1:16 AM, the video is playing or I am surfing the menus not playing anything, clock changes to 1:17 AM and screen freezes, if I am playing a video the sound is not interrupted, only the video.

Thanks!
I should have said that screen freezes for half second only and it resumes after that. I also should say that after I saw this problem I updated to latest version of Kodi, but keeping my old settings.
@jaimejdv

1. Go to your Kodi Data Folder in... C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming
  2. Find the Kodi folder
  3. Rename it to Kodi-Temp or something similar
  4. Start Kodi and the Kodi folders will be recreated fresh.
  5. Test to see if you still have the same problem. If you don't then there was something in your old data folders that was causing the issue. What that is, no idea though.

If there is still a problem, provide a Debug Log which captures the issue.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video stops exactly every 60 seconds with clock.0