Android Nodes creating menu/category
Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum, so I hope I'm in the right section to write this thread.

I'm using Kodi v18.8 on Android 6.0.1, with Rapier skin.

I have been trying for a few days now, to create menu/category on my home screen. I got the "animes" menu (for my japanese animes) and "cartoons" menu (for all other cartoons).

Here are the sources I got on my NAS : Sources
Animes are in my "Manga" folder and Cartoons are in my "Disney" folder at the moment.

So, I create a parent node for animes and cartoons using library node editor : Parent nodes with a path rule containing only the link to the corresponding folder on my NAS.
Then I create a category/menu for each of them in here : Category
But I thought (about what I read), I could find my parent node created above in a preset, but it's not. So, the only way I found to link my menu is to add my "Manga" source to my favourite and create a path directly to it as shown here : Category path
Then I would like to create a new node as a sub-menu/category in "Animes" menu like "OAV" but what should I link to in the sub-menu path ? OAV node
I tried with adding my "OAV" node to favourite but it links it directly to the folder of library node editor.

Is this the right way to proceed with the category path ? Otherwise what am I doing wrong here ?

Thank you for your help,

Félix

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nodes creating menu/category0