Android Request steps to display movie ratings with movie posters
Hello,

I am running Kodi 18.7.200 (Leia) on a Sony Bravia Android TV running Android 8.0

and

Kodi 18.8.0 (Leia) on a OnePlus 6T phone running Android 10.0

I’ve googled this and searched this forum, but I’m unable to find the information I’m looking for. So this post is a last resort for me. 

Quite awhile ago when I configured Kodi on my Android TV, I stumbled upon a feature that displays the movie rating right at the top of the movie poster. I really like this feature and I’m trying to setup the same feature on my phone, however, I can’t remember the steps to do it. As far as I can remember, I did not need to install any additional add-ons to get this to work. I’m trying to do the same on my phone, but unfortunately, I can’t find the setting within Kodi on my phone. 

This may very well be something that’s very easy for someone else, but I’m stumped. 

I would attach a picture of the rating display that I’m referring to, but apparently I can’t attach a file here. It only allows me to point to a url. If anyone can provide the instructions, that would be awesome.  Thanks.
Check item 3.6 here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Estuary/Se...n_Settings

To post an image...
If the image is on your computer, use button 19.
If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, right click the image and select Copy image location then use button 14 and paste the link
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks Karellen.

The steps for Kodi 18.7 and 18.8 were a little bit different than the provided Wiki, but I was able to find the setting after a bit of tinkering around.

I really appreciate the help.

And for those that were curious about what I was referring to, now that I know how to upload an image, I’ve attached it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request steps to display movie ratings with movie posters0