Issue with "Mazacka - Streets of Prague"
The Mazacka add-on no longer shows its video streams.  I'm running Kodi Leia 18.8 on an Amazon Firestick 4k, and the add-on is at 1.2.0.  The add-on itself loads OK, but when I try to view any of the three differing resolution streams, it shows the spinning cursor for a second or two, then doesn't do anything.  It does not give any error (ie - that the Mazacka is not streaming).   It was working fine until earlier this week.  I've uninstalled and re-installed, even updated Kodi from 18.1 to 18.8 and uninstalled/re-installed the add-on again.  I know the camera on the tram is working because I can see it on my PC with the Mall.tv webpage feed.  I can't find any reliable contact info for the dev (Radek Homola), so I'm asking here instead.  Has anyone else had this issue?  (I realize I may be the only person in the world who regularly uses this add-on, it's a bit niche...)
Thanks
David
Try here on his GitHub page for the add-on.

I don't think I've ever seen that addon mentioned here, even though it's in the official repo.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-09-12, 20:57)DarrenHill Wrote: Try here on his GitHub page for the add-on.

I don't think I've ever seen that addon mentioned here, even though it's in the official repo.
Great!  Thanks Darren.
I am having the same problem, I can see they are broadcasting but this is the second time this month Kodi cannot load the addon. I have updated everything but to no avail!
(2020-09-28, 23:59)MGGuy Wrote: I am having the same problem, I can see they are broadcasting but this is the second time this month Kodi cannot load the addon. I have updated everything but to no avail!
Yeah, I noticed it quit working again last week.  I filed a bug report on his Github page a few weeks ago, and he replied and fixed the issue then.  I hated to bug him again about it so soon after the previous fix.
(2020-09-28, 23:59)MGGuy Wrote: I am having the same problem, I can see they are broadcasting but this is the second time this month Kodi cannot load the addon. I have updated everything but to no avail!

I just now noticed on his Github page that he put out a version 1.2.2 yesterday (Sunday).   Kodi on my Amazon firestick is at 1.2.1 and doesn't show an update available yet.  Hopefully it will show up in another day or two.
I have downloaded 1.2.2 and restarted my system, I then got the splash screen for Mazacka and 1080p or 720P etc and looks to want to start playing with the player up in the top right hand side play button but nothing happens. I then checked with `Live Cam' and it is not broadcasting at present. So I will have to wait till later to see if it works. I will keep you posted Darkurker.
It is working again, yeah!
Oh dear, it is only working on 360P, it spits the dummy on 720 or 1080p, something is going on with their server.
(2020-10-02, 14:51)MGGuy Wrote: Oh dear, it is only working on 360P, it spits the dummy on 720 or 1080p, something is going on with their server.

Excellent, it is working on 720 and 1080p now.
Are we allowed to give the chap who is doing this any gifts, because I was getting radiation treatment recently and this little tram got me through some very dark times.
And I feel at a lose when I cannot watch on Kodi.
Can the gentleman who looks after this addon  get in touch?
If lots more people took to watching this little mobile oil can do its thing, the world would be a better place.
(2020-10-03, 13:21)MGGuy Wrote: Can the gentleman who looks after this addon  get in touch?

I don't think he's a member here. At least under the name in the repo.

So your best bet is to communicate with him via GitHub. His email address is listed there in the top level of his repo.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
It is not working again so I have left them a message.
(2020-10-25, 07:56)MGGuy Wrote: It is not working again so I have left them a message.

It is working again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue with "Mazacka - Streets of Prague"0