Movies not displaying but shows do?
So I have an m8 android box and I recently downloaded tv shows and movies onto a 4tb hard drive. One folder I have movies and the other I have tv shows. All tv shows are displayed and work correctly however when I look within the movies folder it shows no items. It works when I plug the hard drive back into the laptop but when it’s plugged into the m8 box nothing is displayed. Does anybody know why this is? I have tried scanning for new content but this hasn’t fixed it?
(2020-09-20, 17:37)Skankhunt42 Wrote: So I have an m8 android box and I recently downloaded tv shows and movies onto a 4tb hard drive. One folder I have movies and the other I have tv shows. All tv shows are displayed and work correctly however when I look within the movies folder it shows no items.

Does Kodi File Manager show anything in the movies folder?
(2020-09-20, 19:33)Sholander Wrote:
(2020-09-20, 17:37)Skankhunt42 Wrote: So I have an m8 android box and I recently downloaded tv shows and movies onto a 4tb hard drive. One folder I have movies and the other I have tv shows. All tv shows are displayed and work correctly however when I look within the movies folder it shows no items.

Does Kodi File Manager show anything in the movies folder?

I fixed it. Kodi file manager showed nothing in movies folder. I plugged the hdd back into the pc, made a new folder and transferred all movies into that new folder. This fixed the issue. Seemed like some random glitch. Strange. But at least it works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies not displaying but shows do?0