Broken Can't run Trakt on Kodi 19 Beta
I have two Nvidia TV devices running Kodi. When Kodi 19 Beta was released my system updated automatically, I forgot I was on the Beta channel. Never mind.

Upgrade was fine & I like the new version, however since then on both units Trakt will not update. If I run Trakt manually it just stops at -1 % and never progresses any further.
I have trakt set to run on library update, but it does not run automatically & hangs Kodi when I run it manually.

On one unit I decided to remove Kodi & reinstall. Installed version 19 again & setup one folder for TV shows & one for movies & trackt synced successfully. It synced my progress & marked watched shows from trakt. So, I was happy it was working.
I then added all my TV show sources and let it run overnight to scrap info. This morning, same issue as before, Trakt does not run automatically & hangs Kodi when I run it manually at -1%.

This is the log file from the clean install of Kodi 19 with Trakt installed.

https://paste.kodi.tv/cohukoraso.kodi

I've looked at the log and there are a number of trakt errors at the end, but I cannot determine what the cause of the issue is. I hope someone can assist me getting it running again.

I'm happy to do diagnostics if someone can point me in the correct direction.
Does the addon fully support Kodi v19/Matrix yet?  Version 19 introduced a requirement for all addons to be written in Python 3 which in most cases means a re-write.  The official thread for the addon here does seem to suggest there are a few issues when running Matrix.  I'm not very Github literate but the addon's Github page looks like it hasn't received any updates for v19.
(2021-01-04, 14:45)beeswax Wrote: Does the addon fully support Kodi v19/Matrix yet?  Version 19 introduced a requirement for all addons to be written in Python 3 which in most cases means a re-write.  The official thread for the addon here does seem to suggest there are a few issues when running Matrix.  I'm not very Github literate but the addon's Github page looks like it hasn't received any updates for v19.
It's in the official Matrix repo isn't it?
Thanks for the replies, as mentioned I'm not 100% sure if Trakt supports V19. I don't think the Github page is up to date, the last update there was 2 years ago & I know it's been updated in Kodi last year at least.
I guess it's a wait and see if a new version comes out.
Trakt runs just fine for me with the Kodi 19 beta's.

Maybe try to uninstall the current version and reinstall it from the official repo and then re-authorize?
(2021-01-13, 14:04)MrMagic Wrote: Trakt runs just fine for me with the Kodi 19 beta's.

Maybe try to uninstall the current version and reinstall it from the official repo and then re-authorize?
Thanks for this pointer. Further to this suggestion, to work with Kodi 19 RC1, I also had to allow the add-on repository to update from unknown sources. This allowed me to pull trakt add-on v3.3.3 whereas the known kodi repository was only pulling (I think, retrospectively) v3.2.0.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't run Trakt on Kodi 19 Beta0