Builds for Apple Silicon?
I was wondering if there are builds of Kodi for Apple Silicon. I've been experiencing lots of random bugs and crashes and I've tried the V19 beta but it is also an Intel build and exhibits the same issues. I know there aren't many working on the macOS forks and I'm happy to do some testing if that helps.
I have branches that have it in an extremely WIP state, so nothing i would recommend anyone to actually run.

The build system is pretty much in master, and for the most part there's fairly minimal changes to core code, however the intent is to remove libsdl usage. I've got windowing working, and game controller input, but haven't bothered to finish mouse/keyboard which is obviously a problem for most

Essentially I've put my work on hold waiting for us to release/branch v19
(2020-12-29, 09:27)Fuzzard Wrote: I have branches that have it in an extremely WIP state, so nothing i would recommend anyone to actually run.

The build system is pretty much in master, and for the most part there's fairly minimal changes to core code, however the intent is to remove libsdl usage. I've got windowing working, and game controller input, but haven't bothered to finish mouse/keyboard which is obviously a problem for most

I will definitely need mouse/keyboard support. When you get closer if you do need someone to help I'll do what I can. I still have my old Mac mini so I might switch back until then as the bugs and crashes are a bit frustating.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Builds for Apple Silicon?0