Solved Movie Set issues
- After changing artwork naming style in movie set settings, how do you apply the new style? Rename command doesn't work for this (BTW I am only using movie set artwork folder). It seems you have to clear and re-download all artwork.
- It's the same when you change a set's collection name. It just deletes the set's current artwork rather than renaming them. Again, rename command doesn't work for this. You have to re-download artwork after changing a collection name.
- Can you add more columns for movie set module? Year, Runtime, Video Codec, Video Bitrate, Path, etc.
- And the handling of article with movie set name is inconsistent. I think it should respect title sorting setting (General> Title Sorting) in every area. Two places it should use sortable Movie Set name: Movie Set column in movie module and movie set artwork naming.
1. the action "Cleanup for selected movie set(s)" should rename the existing movie set artwork for your changed settings. I will put that hint in the settings page!
2. yes looks like here is something going wrong.. there should be the same code as in the action above, but somehow this does not work - I will have a look at this
3. noted
4. noted
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2021-01-06, 09:43)mlaggner Wrote: 1. the action "Cleanup for selected movie set(s)" should rename the existing movie set artwork for your changed settings. I will put that hint in the settings page!

I just tried from Beef to Automated style and the vice versa. It only works for the former and just deletes artwork for the latter.
I found a little bug (incompleteness in the logic there) - is already fixed.. this bug also affected point 2.

ad point 4: I will add the title sortable to the movie set tree, but NOT to the artwork naming, because this might break loading in Kodi.. See the Kodi wiki (https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_sets_artwork):
Quote:Create the Central Movie Set folder
Create sub-folders for each movie set
Name the movie set sub-folder exactly as the collection is named in Kodi. This is important or else the movie set folder will be ignored.
Save artwork to the sub-folder using short filenames. (See image)
so when the movie set is titled "The xxx" but we but "xxx, The" in the artwork folder, Kodi might refuse to load it
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
No problem. I don't want it to break anything.

(2021-01-06, 10:48)mlaggner Wrote: I will add the title sortable to the movie set tree

Just to be clear, I didn't mean sorting movies by title sortable inside movie sets (No problem with the current release date sorting).
What I meant was if you add movie set column to movie module, it shows "The Matrix Collection" instead of "Matrix Collection, The". So you have to look at more than one place to find a movie set.
It's the same when you export movie set field. Can you add something like "movieSetTitleSortable"?
(2021-01-06, 12:01)tars Wrote: It's the same when you export movie set field. Can you add something like "movieSetTitleSortable"?

Just tried ${movie.movieSet.titleSortable} and noticed it already works for this.
yeah, I just mistyped my answer - I already changed that for the movie set column in the movie table
Thanks!
All working fine with 4.1 (except more columns for movie sets). Thanks!
Thanks for adding more columns for movies set module!
Looks like it needs some cleanup as it has two format columns. And the order of columns could follow the movie module's, to which users get used, for consistency.
I don't know if it's possible but it would also look better if it won't display any zero value in every collection name row.
(2021-01-13, 07:06)tars Wrote: Thanks for adding more columns for movies set module!
Looks like it needs some cleanup as it has two format columns. And the order of columns could follow the movie module's, to which users get used, for consistency.
I don't know if it's possible but it would also look better if it won't display any zero value in every collection name row.

Hi tars

I removed the zero values from the "Collections" row and reordered the Columns a bit Smile
Thanks! Looking good.
But runtime column doesn't show any values.
Just tried the new 4.1 feature "display missing movies for movie sets" but it doesn't work.
Running "missing movies" command gets the following error:

Code:
ERROR [tmmpool-scrape-T1] o.t.core.movie.tasks.MovieSetScrapeTask:120 - getMetadata
java.lang.ClassCastException: class org.tinymediamanager.scraper.universal_movie.UniversalMovieMetadataProvider cannot be cast to class org.tinymediamanager.scraper.interfaces.IMovieSetMetadataProvider (org.tinymediamanager.scraper.universal_movie.UniversalMovieMetadataProvider and org.tinymediamanager.scraper.interfaces.IMovieSetMetadataProvider are in unnamed module of loader 'app')
    at org.tinymediamanager.core.movie.tasks.MovieSetScrapeTask$Worker.run(MovieSetScrapeTask.java:102)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
And now if I select the set that I tried "missing movies" command, keep getting the following error and have to close tmm:

https://pastebin.com/L8LQBQyr
Thanks for the fix! The new feature works now.

But runtime column still doesn't show any values.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set issues0