Solved Movie Set issues
ok, just saw that there is a converter for the runtime which needed to be adopted... will be fixed in the next build
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
It doesn't retain the scraped missing movies information, losing most of them in the next session. 
For instance, it keeps showing missing movies for "American Pie Collection" but no longer shows for "American Psycho Collection".
Working fine now. Thanks!
Here's one way of grouping movie sets especially for American superhero films that are grouped with a shared universe (I used Wikipedia list for each universe).
Tagging individual movie is one way but you can also append the universe name to the movie set using "Edit movie set" command.

https://imgur.com/QBjByT4

The (red-boxed) three movies currently do not belong to any TMDb movie sets, so I had to either create a custom set or add to other sets.
One of the advantages of this way is the list is semi-dynamic, meaning if you add a new movie belonging to any of those sets, it gets the edited set name when scraping movie set, so you don't have to tag each of new movies unless it's part of a new movie set.
Anyway the only thing I wanted was just type something into search box and get all films belonging to a universe or all superhero films, and it's done now.
If you type a backslash to the movie set search box to escape a character, an error message pops up. Can you suppress that?
It sometimes happens to movie module as well (that's inconsistent): https://pastebin.com/yMCAAyUA
And once it happens, the search box is unusable during the session due to this error: "java.util.ConcurrentModificationException: Cannot begin a new event while another event is in progress by thread".
Thanks for the fix! No longer getting the error.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set issues0