Recording in progress playback skipping forward
Hi,

I recently updated Kodi to Leia from krypton and I’m now having problems when I am watching a recording that is still being recorded. If I skip ahead and get to the point that it was recorded to when I first started watching rather than continuing to skip forward it skips backwards. On the previous version it would skip forward past what the timeline said.

Is there something I can do to fix this?
(2021-02-09, 06:50)eboldt Wrote: Hi,

I recently updated Kodi to Leia from krypton and I’m now having problems when I am watching a recording that is still being recorded. If I skip ahead and get to the point that it was recorded to when I first started watching rather than continuing to skip forward it skips backwards. On the previous version it would skip forward past what the timeline said.

I think I've got this working now. I'm not exactly sure what solved the problem, but I reinstalled Media Portal and I also think I may have updated the TVServerKodi plug in because after the reinstall it was gone. When I got it again, i think it was a newer version and I think that was the solution. I'm not sure, but i thought I'd comment back here in case someone else runs into a similar issue. Maybe it will help them.
(2021-02-09, 06:50)eboldt Wrote: Hi,

Issue is still present in matrix.

only workaround is to stop and restart the recording...
release 19.1 and issue still there...

Is it a mediaportal plugin issue or kodi issue ?

It's very simple to reproduce.

- Start a record
- wait 1 minute
- start viewing from begining while still recording
- wait 1:30 minutes
- now you are at 1:30 min on a total of 2:30 min recording
- if you try to jump forward 30 seconds (to 2:00 min), you will go back to 1:00 min (end time when you start viewing)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recording in progress playback skipping forward0