Updating taking forever
First and second.  TMM has been my go to software for years now, gladly paid the yearly fee for the only software to manage my beast of a library.

For the past couple of days I have been having an immense problem when updating my TV Show library. TMM scans the mapped network drive, this takes time but I'm not surprised. 748 Series, with over 44K episodes takes a bit. 

But then it will take anywhere between 45 mins to infinity (have to abort the que after several hours) to complete the clean up phase. Major problem.

I even installed a new version and copied the config files over to make sure it wasn't an error on my machine.  (I didn't copy over the TV Show file since it was near 5 gigs, now at a much more reasonable 50 MB)

If you would like the logs, how should I post them? Here, github, etc etc.

I appreciate everything you guys do.  Keep up the good work.
how is your NAS connected? LAN or Wifi? Samba? which OS do you use?

We know that the cleanup phase is rather I/O intensive since we need to check every object in our database if that has been deleted on the file system (outside of tmm).. I do not have such a big lib, but 45 min is for that phase slightly too long - except you have the "wrong" phase displayed and it is getting mediainfo in fact.

Could you please open an issue at gitlab: https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...r/-/issues - there you can make your issue confidential so you logs will only be viewable by project members Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updating taking forever0