Dazn
Hi,

Does anyone know how to install dazn for kodi 19? It was in the kodi repo before, but I can’t find it on there since the update.

Thanks
It will need to be updated to Python 3 to be compatible with Matrix.

I don't think the addon has a support thread here, so you may have to wait for it to be updated, or if the author has abandoned the addon then you may be out of luck.

I found this GitHub repo which I think may be somewhere to see if you can confirm if any update is pending.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-03-03, 14:57)DarrenHill Wrote: It will need to be updated to Python 3 to be compatible with Matrix.

I don't think the addon has a support thread here, so you may have to wait for it to be updated, or if the author has abandoned the addon then you may be out of luck.

I found this GitHub repo which I think may be somewhere to see if you can confirm if any update is pending.

Thanks. I'm comfortable working with python, but never created/worked on a repo before. If I was to update it myself, is it as simple as changing the code from Python 2.7 to Python 3?
I'm not a python dev, so I can't really help there.

But there is the addon development section here where people who are can be found if you need help. There's even a sub-section for Python 3 migration Smile
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
No need for that Smile There already is a Matrix version:
Even better Smile

Thanks @A600

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-03-03, 17:32)A600 Wrote: No need for that Smile There already is a Matrix version:
This add-on does not work on matrix 19.1, are there any updates? ...
Since in Italy Dazn has the TV rights for Serie A football matches for the next 3 years .. it would be very useful.
(2021-06-24, 14:33)marcopt Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 17:32)A600 Wrote: No need for that Smile There already is a Matrix version:
Since in Italy Dazn has the TV rights for Serie A football matches for the next 3 years .. it would be very useful.
Hi did you find a version that works in Matrix?
No, i'm sorry...
(2021-06-24, 14:33)marcopt Wrote:

What do you mean it doesn't work? I have been using it for a while on Matrix 19.1, 19.2 and 19.3
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
How do I install the plugin from github? There are no instructions
Ok i downloaded the zip file but it gives python error on matrix 20.1
thats because it's incompatible, you will need to locate the developer and request they update the addon to use python 3.0.0+

currently its using 2.26.0

from the addon.xml file:

xml:
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.26.0"/>
(2023-04-03, 01:13)dinjo Wrote: Ok i downloaded the zip file but it gives python error on matrix 20.1

You probably downloaded the non-Matrix version.

Matrix version that works on Matrix and Nexus is here: https://github.com/Maven85/plugin.video....ree/Matrix
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Not working after entering login details

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dazn0