Fanart Background does not work in Music menu
Hello. I'm trying to use fanart backgrounds in the Music menu from the main menu. I have not succeeded so far. It works perfectly in Movies and Series. Would someone inform me of the procedure? Thanks. Greetings

Movies:

Music:
@MicroTV

Can you explain your setup. Do you have local artwork? If no, have you scraped your music library to download additional artwork?

If you do have local artwork, can you explain how and where it is saved in relation to the albums and artist folders.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-03-05, 05:06)Karellen Wrote: @MicroTV

Can you explain your setup. Do you have local artwork? If no, have you scraped your music library to download additional artwork?

If you do have local artwork, can you explain how and where it is saved in relation to the albums and artist folders.
I think I was clear enough in my request. If I add movies to my collection, the fanarts, covers, etc are automatically added to the database, all downloaded from the default information provider. If I add Music on Kodi 16 (android) or 19 (Linux) it uses Universal Scraper, but rarely gets additional information. Rapier also does not use the images contained within the mp3s. So I return to the initial question, what is the procedure to activate and display Music fanarts? Does it have to do with Rapier? Does it have to do with Kodi? Missing an Addon that you forgot to mention? Simple
Did you enable it in the skin settings?

Skin Settings > Backgrounds > Music > Fanart (random or recent)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart Background does not work in Music menu0