Troubles since Matrix Upgrade
Heythere I am new to the forum. Have been a user of kodi for a long time of kodi, my main and only use though is playing from SMB of a windows pc.
Kodi is running on Android on a Miibox.

Since the update to kodi Matrix I have some problems

1. I was using the OpenSubtitles plugin to get subs for TV series.  This is no longer working.
Do I need to become active (uninstall / reinstall something) in any way or just wait for an update of that plugin to become compatible?

2. With some files I notice that pausing the playback is not working correctly. i.e. audio goes on while just  video stream stops. Is this a known bug? Or do I need to try to verify this to make a more comprehensive reproducible report?

3. Other files it seems are failing to play correctly seeminly like performance problems, which was not the case before. Any Idea what could be the culprit here/or how to provide a more accurate problem description?

Can someone help me?/ I don't know what I can do to get the playing experince back I had before the update.
Best regards
I can't help you but just wanted to add that apart from OpenSubtitles, which works for me, I am having the same problems. Playback suddenly goes very slowly, frame by frame, then plays back at about 5x speed to catch up. Sometimes just stops. I thought it might be the video file but I stopped playback and opened the file again at the point I stopped, rewound a little and the part played perfectly until a few minutes later, it did it again.
Opensubtitle stays broken for me...

Actually Android TV is rather fine compared to Kodi on my Android phone... there Matrix does not even start.  :-(

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Troubles since Matrix Upgrade0