Kodi x2 on Shield
If I have understood, the Dolby Vision build apk of Kodi installes as a separate from the playstore Kodi, and as there are some dropped frames/judder going on in Matrix on my Shield Pro 2019, I was thinking, can you have both Leia and Matrix installed at the same time?
If they use the same data location, then I guess the answer would be 'no'.
I figured that may be the case.
(2021-03-09, 11:54)Filmbuff Wrote: If I have understood, the Dolby Vision build apk of Kodi installes as a separate from the playstore Kodi, and as there are some dropped frames/judder going on in Matrix on my Shield Pro 2019, I was thinking, can you have both Leia and Matrix installed at the same time?
Yes you can. I have kodi 18.9 and kodi 19.0 DV & full Blu-ray menu support installed at the same time.
(2021-03-13, 04:33)Poker354 Wrote:
(2021-03-09, 11:54)Filmbuff Wrote: If I have understood, the Dolby Vision build apk of Kodi installes as a separate from the playstore Kodi, and as there are some dropped frames/judder going on in Matrix on my Shield Pro 2019, I was thinking, can you have both Leia and Matrix installed at the same time?
Yes you can. I have kodi 18.9 and kodi 19.0 DV & full Blu-ray menu support installed at the same time.

Thanks, that's probably the best way to do it, will give it a try.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi x2 on Shield0