Bug Audio issues when deinterlacing h.264 stream
Hi to all, I'm experiencing a strange issue when enabling the deinterlacing (any of the available) on h.264 streams. Basically the audio starts to "vibrate", it is so distorted that I need to disable the feature. This is not happening when decoding mpeg-2 streams.
I'm using
  • pi hat as TV decoder
  • Tvheadend server 4.2
  • Tvheadend htsp client 4.4.21
  • Kodi 18.9 on libreelec 9.2.6

Did someone else experience the same issue and managed to solve it?

Many thanks.
(2021-03-28, 10:19)cappa758 Wrote: Hi to all, I'm experiencing a strange issue when enabling the deinterlacing (any of the available) on h.264 streams. Basically the audio starts to "vibrate", it is so distorted that I need to disable the feature. This is not happening when decoding mpeg-2 streams.
I'm using
  • pi hat as TV decoder
  • Tvheadend server 4.2

Many thanks.

You don't say which Raspberry Pi model you are using?

Also always worth posting a full log.
(2021-04-17, 09:22)noggin Wrote:
(2021-03-28, 10:19)cappa758 Wrote: Hi to all, I'm experiencing a strange issue when enabling the deinterlacing (any of the available) on h.264 streams. Basically the audio starts to "vibrate", it is so distorted that I need to disable the feature. This is not happening when decoding mpeg-2 streams.
I'm using
  • pi hat as TV decoder
  • Tvheadend server 4.2

Many thanks.

You don't say which Raspberry Pi model you are using?

Also always worth posting a full log.

Hi noggin, you're right I forgot the model, it's a raspberry pi4 4gb ram. For the log I did not put it simply because I don't know which one can be useful, tvheadend server, client, kodi?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio issues when deinterlacing h.264 stream0