Kodi 19.1 HDR Playback Problem
Hi, my english not so good so to explain my problem I made a video.

My configuration:
Windows 10 (all is updated to last versions)
Intel NUC7i5DNB
Integrated video: Intel Graphics 620
Memory: 16gig
All Drivers/Bios updated to last version.

So, All files that are NOT HDR files are playing correctly with all the settings you will see in the video.
HDR Files do weird things and crash my HTPC and only a REBOOT can resolve.
In fact,
1- I start a HDR file --> Result: Kodi close but TV goes in HDR mode
2- I restart Kodi (I'm now in HDR mode) , and restart the HDR File, it works and play smootly with the ajusted framerate, no buffer problem or nothing like that.
3- I STOP the HDR file---> Blackscreen, impossible to kill kodi, the only way is to reboot.

Note: Images in video are perfect and play smooth, but filmed with the cam like I did, it seems washed out, but its not the case.

I use Ethernet 1gbps to play my files via NFS protocol. No problem at all, AND if I play a local HDR file = same problem, so it's not network related.

For a complete log: 

DEBUG LOG

For the video that display the problems and my settings:

HDR Problem

Any help will be very appreciated. Thanks.
Removing the Thunderbolt driver helped me...
anyone?
(2021-05-29, 06:21)jeks Wrote: NOT HDR files are playing correctly
I guess that's why there is a switch to turn it off. You didn't include a debug log, but it's likely that the Integrated gfx engine is stumbling on the 10+ bit depth.
(2021-05-29, 18:13)PatK Wrote:
(2021-05-29, 06:21)jeks Wrote: NOT HDR files are playing correctly
I guess that's why there is a switch to turn it off. You didn't include a debug log, but it's likely that the Integrated gfx engine is stumbling on the 10+ bit depth.
I don't want to turn HDR OFF. I want to make it works.... 
Here is a debug log, sorry. 

DEBUG LOG
anyone can help? I gave a lot of inforations
ATM:- Ensure you have the latest drivers, it appears there have been Intel updates that correct HDR issues and you might want to check this chart against your set-up. FTA:- Enabling High Dynamic Range requires HDR content, a source device capable of HDR playback, and an HDR monitor or TV. In other words, even if you have 7th Gen Intel Core processor platforms, or newer, an HDR-compatible TV is needed. This also requires HDMI2.0a or DP1.3 compliant, high-quality cables.

Intel white paper on HDR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19.1 HDR Playback Problem0