aeon nox 8.0 matrix 19.1
hi i am using aeon nox 8.0 with windows 10 matrix 19.1    i have just restarted my build and find that i am getting a skin info service error when looking at my movies
thanks for your advice ...  kodi log   https://paste.kodi.tv/xahovegiwi.kodi
@mikeSiLVO will need to check that error
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
thanks for your reply i have managed to sort out the error i had skin info service error but all though the colour flags are switched on etc i dont seem to be getting alot if any

Refresh that movie from the Information Page.

Does it show the flags now?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
thanks for your reply if i update library or refresh my movies i dont get alot of coloured media flags which i did on liea so not sure if its a issue with the matrix skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aeon nox 8.0 matrix 19.10