Script.Skinshortcut Issue
Hi. I'm looking to update my Kodi from 17.6, but whenever I do so I always run into an issue when I start creating the main menu and then I just revert back to Kodi 17.6. I would like to finally solve the issue. I'm currently trying Kodi 19 Matrix for android (Nvidia Shield and Fire Stick 4k). I have all my content on a NAS drive. I would always edit the main menu to direct to certain folders on my NAS. For example Movies would be direct to my Movies folder and Kids Movies to the Kids Movies folder....etc. Each folder would be added as a separate source and then in the menu options I would change action to then direct link to that source. But with any version of Kodi older than 17.6 whenever I open up 'Movies' or 'Kids Movies' it will open up 'Script.SkinShortcut' which would show a list of duplicated playlists named 'Movies' and 'Kids Movies' instead of just normally opening the source folder. I've tried a work around where I add each source as a 'Favourite' then in the menu options change the action to direct link to each favourite, but for some reason it takes about 20 seconds for it to open where as before it would take 2 seconds when opening directly from source. This happens with any skin I use and with any version higher than 17.6. I tried adding sources via NFS and SMB with the same outcome. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Script.Skinshortcut Issue0