Solved Where do I get old Kodi builds?
Hey there, Airplay is broken in 19.1 for 3 months now, I would want to downgrade to:
Quote:19.0+git20210219.1315-f44fdfbf67-0+final~bionic
But, I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks!
Yeah, we don't provide that version of the Kodi package anymore in our PPA.

This is the last commit which was included for the package you are mentioning.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/f44fdfbf67

In case you are able to compile Kodi yourself, you could clone our git, check out this commit, create a new custom branch for that and build that for your OS. Be aware that you might need to compile ffmpeg as well which can be set as a compile option.

But, tbh, I really doubt you need to go through all this compile-hassle. If you look at the bug report, you see @enen92 figured out what the offending commit is. The commit is simply changing a default setting in Kodi which you can modify using the advancedsettings.xml. So changing that should get you the old behavior back and you don't need to compile anything.

Please give this a try and report back if modifying the advancedsettings,xml works for you. If not, please provide a Debug Log.
(2021-08-24, 01:16)DaVu Wrote: Yeah, we don't provide that version of the Kodi package anymore in our PPA.

This is the last commit which was included for the package you are mentioning.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/f44fdfbf67

In case you are able to compile Kodi yourself, you could clone our git, check out this commit, create a new custom branch for that and build that for your OS. Be aware that you might need to compile ffmpeg as well which can be set as a compile option.

But, tbh, I really doubt you need to go through all this compile-hassle. If you look at the bug report, you see @enen92 figured out what the offending commit is. The commit is simply changing a default setting in Kodi which you can modify using the advancedsettings.xml. So changing that should get you the old behavior back and you don't need to compile anything.

Please give this a try and report back if modifying the advancedsettings,xml works for you. If not, please provide a Debug Log.

Awesome, that worked.

Thank you very much
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where do I get old Kodi builds?0