Does Kodi on Apple TV work with the zoom accessibility feature?
Hello, as the title says-I was wondering if Kodi on Apple TV works with the built-in zoom accessibility feature?  I have an Android TV device but am thinking of swapping as Kodi doesn't function at all with talkback enabled (accessibility node not exposed or something).  However, if Kodi doesn't function with the Apple alternative then no point in swapping.
Thanks in advance
if you mean zoom accessibility provided by the OS itself, then 99% that answer is no, I'll double-check. But iirc Kodi has its own UI zoom (I might be wrong).
if it does can you please let me know?  Would be greatly appreciated.
Set Kodi's Zoom to 20%, UI doesn't look that great:

Enabled ATV's Zoom in Settings - Accessibility, but I don't really understand how to use it, nothing seems to have changed in the UI of OS.
Once enabled just double tap and swipe up to zoom in and down to zoom out. Found it through a YT channel.
Only reason I had to ask was because on Android TV with talkback on all dpad presses are consumed by the accessibility app and never reach kodi. Am going to make a separate topic later with a suggestion to fix the issue.
thanks, managed to activate it. As expected, Kodi doesn't support "focusing" items. Although iirc there was a wip for that by @sy6sy2
Cheers, made a thread about the android tv issue too if you want to take a look.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does Kodi on Apple TV work with the zoom accessibility feature?0