Changes since the last time are as follows:
- Added: Initial code for handling 4x3 aspect ratio displays (primarily fonts and Media Preview view so far)
- Added: fanart to files mode
- Added: Option to hide fanart for files mode
- Added: Shutdown/Sleep Timer
- Added: Thumb image for resume bookmark
- Added: Missing thumb image for Panel Stream view
- Added: Polish translation (thanks to haken)
- Updated: Tidied up bookmarks display in Video OSD
- Updated: AMT (due to script changes)
- Updated: Default background image for DVD
- Updated: fonts for foreign language characters (as before we need feedback if there's any issues)
- Updated: Swedish, Greek, Dutch and German translations
- Fixed: Positioning of context menu when thumbs are hidden in list view
- Fixed: Displaying of weather on home at startup
- Fixed: Displaying of star rating in Media Preview view
As you can see form the above list this release is the first release since we started work on specific 4x3 support. It's early days for this so we're not looking for people to tell us which parts are still not working. Currently the only screen that I would say should work is the Media Preview view as that's the only one that has been converted properly. The Home screen, Settings, the rest of the media views and all the dialogs have yet to be properly converted so some may work but a lot won't look as good as they will when we're done. Now that the process has started though we have a structure in place so conversion of the rest of the screens etc shouldn't take too long.
If you have any feedback on the 4x3 version of the Media Preview view please post it but hold off on the feedback for other 4x3 stuff until we've developed it a bit further.
As ever we rely on the feedback from users to make sure we are developing the skin in the right manner so please feel free to give us any constructive ffedback you think might help.
PLEASE NOTE: The skin is being developed based on the latest version of XBMC (T3CH release for Xbox and update to date builds for other platforms) so please make sure you have the latest version before posting about any problems.