Android Change frame rate on Sony TV
Sometimes we misunderstand Frame rate and frame-per-second. That 60hz doesn't really mean the movie will be displayed in 60fps, but in this case, the movie that in Kodi still displayed in 60 frame-per-second. I couldn't find anything in the menu setting that shows 24/30/60 frame-per-second.
I can tell it with my eyes (I work in filming industry) which one is 24, 30 or 60 fps. This might be a bug that exists in the app
Sorry the last comment that i posted was before yours. I completely understand what you said, "If Sony decides to fixate the frame rate to its display for external video players, then that is beyond your control."
I will send you the file log (If I can access them)
(2022-03-17, 23:43)danghiepkt Wrote: I couldn't find anything in the menu setting that shows 24/30/60 frame-per-second.

If you can connect a keyboard, press the letter o during a running video for details.
I couldn't connect the keyboard but I assume this is what you looking for. This is Spiderman No way home 4k, disappointed FPS
Yeah, it'll be Sony using a custom Android OS that doesn't allow apps to switch framerate.
Thank you guys for staying with me. Please let me know if you have anything further.
It sucks that Sony doesn't allow ANY app to switch fps, not KODI alone. I tried some apps before but still the same

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change frame rate on Sony TV0