Release Yahoo! Weather
Updated today:

Code:
v5.3.2  (2023-03-27)
- Fixed connection yet again  (thx @ronie)
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Here we go again... thx @ronie

Code:
v5.3.3  (2023-10-25)
- Fixed connection yet again  (thx @ronie)
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
@axbmcuser:

I'm still using Leia v18.9 and your addon v5.3.3, but I've been unable to pull weather data from Yahoo! Weather for the past couple of days. 
Is there a newer working version available from you? If so, could you please give a direct download link?

Thanks in advance!
@Mr.Floppy

Thanks for the info.
Since i don't check the add-on every day and also because of the fact that the add-on often keeps working as long you already have an active cookie going, i don't instantly notice breaking changes by Yahoo!.

I just did check and it seems like the Yahoo! website did some changes again. ronie seems to have put out some fixes over the last few months.
I'll have a look and intend to adapt them. I'll let you know via a ping @Mr.Floppy when there is an update to test.
@Mr.Floppy

Please try out new version 5.3.4 and report back. Thanks in advance.
(2024-04-21, 16:28)axbmcuser Wrote: @Mr.Floppy

Please try out new version 5.3.4 and report back. Thanks in advance.
Thank you very much, now it's working again! Great job!
Thumbs Up 
@Mr.Floppy
Thanks for the update. Good to hear that it works again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yahoo! Weather0