[RQEUST] Justin.tv plugin or script?
Lightbulb 
it would be great to have a plugin (or maybe to add suport to other plugins like videomonkey) for justin.tv and ustream.tv this are two great live streaming sites.
I second that - I know there has been talk of it being introduced into VideoMonkey which would be great but I don't think it's down as a priority. If anyone could make a basic script/plugin so we can watch Jutintv on the xbox I think there's quite a few people on here that would be grateful. Unfortunately I know nothing about Python - maybe I will have to start to learn... hmmm we'll see.....
Just what I came looking for... A justin.tv plugin would be amazing...

I need to watch the cricket Big Grin
I must admit the XBMC community is rivaled by no other in terms of sharing innovative plugins, scripts, and ideas. One thing I have been missing is some sort of site from which I can stream rugby and other sports not aired in the United States. I'm sure there are others out there who need their 2:00AM rugby fix from half way around the world. Justin.tv seems like the best bet for rugby and just about anything else someone would want to watch. If anyone can point a noob in the right direction for how to make plugins, I'll gladly do the heavy lifting.
HOW-TO write plugins for XBMC

Helped me out a bunch. A great read for noobs Big Grin
Justin.TV would be amazing, same with Freedocast.com. I tried the how-to for hours and it did my head in. i just can't figure out how to apply this justin.tv or freedocast. both always have live football, rugby, nba, nhl games everything.

if only there was a simple application where you just throw in the details and it spits out the plugin. i'm just too dense at this stuff.
xfactor3000 Wrote:...

if only there was a simple application where you just throw in the details and it spits out the plugin. i'm just too dense at this stuff.

Operationally simple, internally, not so much. Requires a lot of sleuthing and head scratching to get these puppies working. I'm in the midst of a scratch right now Smile.
A problem with justin.tv RTMP streams was reported in ticket http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5659 and fixed in http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/17894
So you'll need a build >= revision 17894. When I fixed that bug, the stream I was testing with still failed to play with this in the debug log:

Code:
START AMF Object Dump:
Property: <Name: level,  STRING: error>
Property: <Name: code,  STRING: NetStream.Play.Rejected>
Property: <Name: description,  STRING: This stream does not allow embedded players.>

So I suspect you'll need to set additional RTMP properties eg SWFPlayer and PageURL. See http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5159
If you have a problem, first search to see if it's already been addressed.
Then, read this. Include exactly which version of XBMC and plugin/script you're using. 'latest' means nothing and may lead to rage and/or a lack of helpful replies.
Was watching some boxing on justin.tv tonight and thought to myself how awesome it would be to have it tied in with XBMC.. Anyone make any progress?
Just discovered Justin.tv.... would love a script for it.
I'm a noob but there is a Justin.tv plugin not a script. However it stopped working a few days ago. The Justin.tv website introduced authentication or whatever and it looks like it'll never work again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RQEUST] Justin.tv plugin or script?0