• 1(current)
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin
Thumbs Up 
Download the latest build here - http://code.google.com/p/divingmules-rep...loads/list

This addon is currently maintained by divingmule.
Well done, this is great and thanks for uploading the version of xbmc with the fix. Just hoping someone at team xbmc can fix the bug with plugins in library mode, I've submitted a ticket on TRAC but don't know if it's just an issue for xbox or whether other platforms have this problem too? Basically the plugins show the correct text for the fist directory and the sub-directory but then everything after that just gets labeled as the plugin name (in this case all the links just show up as Justin.tv). This happens with the Best Of ITV and MTVN plugins too so it must just be a problem with anything that has more than 2 sub-directories. If anyone wants to follow the progress of the ticket it's #6683. Well I'm off on holiday for a week now so fingers crossed someone may have come up with a fix by the time I get back.
great plugin!!
this is a great plugin.

so much variety, and i just love the live feel to it.

thx!
For Xbox users, if you're experiencing any audio problems with the streams, you need to update xbmc to rev20937 or higher.
[Update r1046 (2009-06-10)]
- fixed plugin to work with Justin.tv recent changes
- Added view and viewers count
- Added support for all the available languages on Justin.tv (see plugin settings)

Image Image
Thank you, I've loved this plugin since release

I downloaded it about 45 minutes after it had been released.
I would love to see this for livestream.com formally mogulus.com, I have tried to hack up your plugin to work with the site but have not coded in python before... livestream.com does have a cdn just like justin.tv as well as the other links you've used in your plugin. I'm 99% positive that it would work..

I'd love it if you would either look into it or give me some information on how your plugin works, who knows I might be able to get it working.....
pspheaven Wrote:Thank you, I've loved this plugin since release

I downloaded it about 45 minutes after it had been released.
I would love to see this for livestream.com formally mogulus.com, I have tried to hack up your plugin to work with the site but have not coded in python before... livestream.com does have a cdn just like justin.tv as well as the other links you've used in your plugin. I'm 99% positive that it would work..

I'd love it if you would either look into it or give me some information on how your plugin works, who knows I might be able to get it working.....

I really don't have the time to do a request. I have to many plugins to keep updated as it is. Sry.

To get started, get Wireshark and sniff the livestream packets. Look for the rtmp parameters and start testing with a script.
stacked Wrote:I really don't have the time to do a request. I have to many plugins to keep updated as it is. Sry.

To get started, get Wireshark and sniff the livestream packets. Look for the rtmp parameters and start testing with a script.

Thanks Smile big help hopefully I can get it going
I love this plugin! What would make this great though is if it had "now playing" information in the title. Thanks for this plugin, it is my currently my favorite one.
Marrvia Wrote:I love this plugin! What would make this great though is if it had "now playing" information in the title. Thanks for this plugin, it is my currently my favorite one.

Can you show me what you're talking about?

The plugin is already displaying the title and the status of each channel. If you're talking the "!nowplaying" or "!nextplaying" commands, then no, its not possible.
stacked Wrote:Can you show me what you're talking about?

The plugin is already displaying the title and the status of each channel. If you're talking the "!nowplaying" or "!nextplaying" commands, then no, its not possible.

What I'm talking about is if you go to this page for example...

http://www.justin.tv/directory/gaming

For each channel, you see a thumbnail on the top, right under it is the name of the channel, and under that it tells you what is currently playing (usually), with Viewers, and views under that.

What I am talking about for the plugin, is to see what is currently playing. Right now, the plugin only has the name for the channel and views and viewers.
Done....Update with the SVN Repo Installer
This is an awesome plugin although when in library mode the subfolders don't display the correct information - all the links just come up as justin.tv. I thought this was a bug with xbmc but read a comment on the tvshack thread which made me think it could be something else...

"can you please make sure to set the video info tag's title entry for the actual streams? that way, things show up nicely in library mode as the label is not used there, as it is in file mode. there are reasons for this and i don't really feel like adding a workaround just to fix the plugin node... "

Now I have no idea about programming so this means nothing to me but maybe it makes more sense to you?

Cheers
whufclee Wrote:This is an awesome plugin although when in library mode the subfolders don't display the correct information - all the links just come up as justin.tv. I thought this was a bug with xbmc but read a comment on the tvshack thread which made me think it could be something else...

"can you please make sure to set the video info tag's title entry for the actual streams? that way, things show up nicely in library mode as the label is not used there, as it is in file mode. there are reasons for this and i don't really feel like adding a workaround just to fix the plugin node... "

Now I have no idea about programming so this means nothing to me but maybe it makes more sense to you?

Cheers

I'm not sure what is wrong. What thread is that from?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin9