Win11 android11 (linux/ios/console?) trillions res. 1000xquality config.ini txt file
Its simple a text file you copy to a directory in your PC like documents or downloads folder or in C: or in all 3.. or maybe 10 different places. more you copy it places the better it looks and runs.
Im doing trillions of resolution beyond thousands of times higher quality.. using words like EXTREME or ULTIMATE and SUPER and ++++ 999999999 FF FF FF FF instead of say something lame like "high quality"
the game engine or application is then run in super resolution.. which then is displayed on  your screen normally.. in 720p or 1080p at the OS level for 120hz (all ultra wide monitors are cut in half veritically so literally to run in 1080p its 720p you need to set it to.)
I say 1080p because im not using nvidia's fake colourspaces or fake bit depth nonsense.. im using TRUE SCIENTIFIC RGB.. like RGB64 or 128bit or 256bit.. ciel labs ScRGB if it works but i dunno if its that simple as type the word in. maybe needs a ICC profile?
anyway i typed all the words in for you so you simply copy the file into your PC.
BUT theres some screenshots to teach you how to use a PC in gereral like how to set to RGB with the AMD adrenaline drivers downloaded and installed. just update android 11 and windows 11 and set the device security TPM and memory integrity in win11 on and such secure boot whatever.. i explain it in the guide.
How to set to 10bit display panel output.. where to configure to 120hz.
Okay confirmed this works about as well as my windows desktop PC as it does with my LG V60 android 11 which has snapdragon 865 which is a radeon rx630 (adreno 630) to be captain obvious an xbox one X or a ps4 pro are an rx480..
my desktop has a ryzen 5700G and a radeon 5700xt but i've got samsung Bdie RAM and a awesome samsung Q90A 55 inch TV neo QLED 2000nits HDR.
How to set your bios since intel is fake hardware and XMP is a complete lie. so yeah.. um try rendering a simulated reality for all your game worlds with 'truelight' and truedaylight and every other word i could think of using tracedlightpathways with light based physics.. so you see theres true collisions and materials.. wood has wood grain.  Water is wet.. particles everywhere. But umm the thing is my card isnt RTX so it sucks but no ray tracing.. instead im limited to doing path tracing technique used by the highest quality 3d imaging rendering pro software .. where you have stereo perspectives additional to the cameras field of view (player/screen) and those stereo perspectives help create a true 3d image with the trillions of resolution true light ray particles. is the idea.. im still not a pro and just typing in random nonsense to get the stuff to do what i want.. but words like AV1 or AVX and hardware decoding or rather directtransport.. or hardwareTRUEAUDIONEXT and other terms seem to work pretty good if you ask me. 
should work with VULKAN or DIRECTX so umm every device in the universe basically? have a read have a 'look' test it out. *URL REMOVED BY MODERATOR*
(2022-04-26, 06:02)Eccentric Wrote: im still not a pro and just typing in random nonsense

That is exactly the idea that I got from your wall of text. For now, the URL to your 'documents' has been removed until you can start making sense again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Win11 android11 (linux/ios/console?) trillions res. 1000xquality config.ini txt file0