Version check error
For months I've been trying to install Kodi with just 1 legit TV addon, on a fresh Windows 11.
I tried several versions of Kodi, the regular, earlier and pre-release, downloaded and from the store, now and months ago.
Right from the first moment it claims a version check error. Later if I install the addon, it would install, but won't work.
It all works fine for me on a different Windows 10 PC and Android.
I have no idea what it wants.
Debug: https://paste.kodi.tv/kinirilaza.kodi -  It's from the pre-release, but was the same with the other versions.
Thanks in advance!
@anxdpanic
Something you can look at?

@KD12
You can disable the addon, as it is not necessary for normal kodi operations. Its just an advisory addon.
Go to Settings>Addons>MyAddons>Services>Version Check and select Disable.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I tried disabling the check addon, and as I'm sure you expected, it removed that error message, but the TV app still does not work if I try installing it.
My guess is that the same problem is behind both.
(2022-06-09, 11:59)KD12 Wrote: but the TV app still does not work if I try installing it.
Can you provide another Debug Log that captures the problem with the TV App.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
https://paste.kodi.tv/imivihacab.kodi
I can see that it does not like there something, but again, it does work fine on other devices.
Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Version check error0