Shield Playback Problems (not all files)
Hi,

For the last 3 months I'm having odd issues with file playback on my 2019 Shield Pro.  This is 1080p and 4k files, it will play and then at a random time drop out.  I'm trying to figure out if its my NAS drive or the sheild and kodi.

It did this last night on a file (a 1080p and a 4k).  I downloaded a different version of the 4k this morning and it did the same, this time though, I captured the log.

https://pastebin.com/dy9es2di

I essentially have the following setup;
Sheild 2019 Pro
WD NAS 2TB
WD NAS 6TB
(all connected to the same local switch via cable so it doesn't have to go via the router for speed etc)

In this instance it is connecting to the 2TB.

I'm a little stumped, unless it is the 2TB giving up... I will copy the same file to the 6TB and run a test from there to see if it behaves the same - otherwise I'm not sure what the issue is?
Provide a full debug log please, not a partial one.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
My apologies

Full log here https://paste.kodi.tv/qojoperoxu.kodi
I've run a test on another NAS drive and it streamed all the way to the end, can only think there is an issue with my 2TB one...might have to replace it.  Seems a reasonable conclusion at this point

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shield Playback Problems (not all files)0