No screen startup
I do not get a screen login when I download the Kodi program.
There is a block to not put a screen startup though.
What am I missing?
(2022-08-22, 20:39)Oleman Wrote: I do not get a screen login when I download the Kodi program.
Why would you need a screen login when downloading a program?

(2022-08-22, 20:39)Oleman Wrote: There is a block to not put a screen startup though.
I have no clue which OS you are trying to install or run Kodi on.
Perhaps you can provide these technical details so we have some idea.
For weeks now I have downloaded Kodi 19.4 on my new windows 11 64-bit computer.
Each time there is no startup icon on my home screen.
During the download there is a box that says not to install a screen start up, but I always leave it blank.
Anyone, know the solution?
Sorry, I goofed....
Windows 11 64-bit.
New Lenovo computer less than 2 months old.
(2022-08-22, 20:39)Oleman Wrote: I do not get a screen login when I download the Kodi program.
There is a block to not put a screen startup though.
What am I missing?

Still absolutely no idea what the problem is. What has Kodi have to do with a login screen?

No you need to provide a lot more information about what your issue is if you are looking to receive any meaningful assistance.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2022-08-31, 21:04)Oleman Wrote: For weeks now I have downloaded Kodi 19.4 on my new windows 11 64-bit computer.
Each time there is no startup icon on my home screen.
During the download there is a box that says not to install a screen start up, but I always leave it blank.
Anyone, know the solution?

@Oleman why did you start a new thread about the same thing? Don't do that. I have merged it with your original thread as at least you provide a bit more information here.

I'm guessing that if there is an option on install to "install a screen start up" or not and you always leave it blank don't you think not leaving it blank might solve the problem? I'm guessing this is creating a shortcut to Kodi on your desktop. You don't need to re-install Kodi to do this, just create a shortcut manually and pop it on your desktop if that's what you want.

Moving thread to Windows.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No screen startup0