Solved How can I access "Movies/Information/Choose Art" with Amber 3.4.11 on Kodi 19.4?
Hello! I'm currently running Amber 3.4.11 on my Kodi (version 19.4), and I've looked everywhere for the "Choose Art" option to change my movie posters, but I can't find that option anywhere. Does that option still exist in the Amber skin, or was it removed? I remember seeing it in earlier versions of Amber. If that option does still exist, and anyone knows how I can access it, I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you in advance!

EDIT: I just discovered the problem. In the Amber skin settings, I had "Enable Kiosk Mode" set to "Yes" (which essentially locked the settings, rendering the "Choose art" option to no longer appear). Once I set it to "No", I can once again see the "Extras" option in the movie's "Information" page, which allows me to open the "Extras" button, that now displays "Choose art", "Show Fanart" and "Search YouTube" on the menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I access "Movies/Information/Choose Art" with Amber 3.4.11 on Kodi 19.4?0