Kore app, download movies without internet connection
Hello, I use an android tv box with Coreelec installed running Kodi v19 matrix.

I have the android tv box on a network with no internet connection. It will be used in offline mode only but it is connected to a router.

On my android phone I have the Kore remote app installed. I am able to connect to the android tv box and stream a movie to the phone and also playback a movie to the tv but the download option does not work for me. It says, The movie will be downloaded in the background, but it can take a while to finish. But the movie never downloads to the phone.

If I connect everything online with internet access, the movies download to the phone just fine, the phone download manager pops right up and begins downloading the movie to the phone. I would like to be able to download when in offline mode as well.

On Kore settings, Restrict media downloads option, I set it to allow downloads over Wi-fi, Mobile and any.

Has anyone gotten offline downloads to work? Thanks for your time.

Update

It seems this issue is related to my personal android phone and not the Kore app. I have an old Samsung phone laying around with the kore 2.5.0 app installed and that one worked just fine.

I then installed the old kore 2.5.0 app to my personal phone and it still does not work to download movies in offline mode so the issue is with my phone.

Update.

So I tried 3 different android phones and two have the issue, android version 11 and version 12, only an old phone running android 6 works correctly. I also tried yatse on all 3 phones and that one works correctly on all 3 phones.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kore app, download movies without internet connection0