No posters appear on my movie sets
Hello, I use kodi 19.4, Windows 11, but my set of movies do not have covers, I just want kodi to do it automatically as it was before, just using an online scraper, I did everything and they continue to leave without posters, someone can help me please?
(2022-11-19, 21:26)Lobofer85 Wrote: just want kodi to do it automatically as it was before, just using an online scraper
So you are not using local artwork for movie sets?
1. Which scraper are you using?
2. Give me an example of a movie set that has no artwork.
3. Which language are you scraping?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-11-19, 21:58)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-11-19, 21:26)Lobofer85 Wrote: just want kodi to do it automatically as it was before, just using an online scraper
So you are not using local artwork for movie sets?
1. Which scraper are you using?
2. Give me an example of a movie set that has no artwork.
3. Which language are you scraping?

Thank you very much for answering, I do not know if I am doing something wrong, I have several mkv movies on my hard drive, several are sagas, but each movie is with its name in its respective folder, I use the scraper the movie data base, original language, I hope you can help me please
(2022-11-19, 22:04)Lobofer85 Wrote: I use the scraper the movie data base
Which one?
Provide a Debug Log of you scanning a movie and I can check.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2022-11-19, 22:06)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-11-19, 22:04)Lobofer85 Wrote: I use the scraper the movie data base
Which one?
Provide a Debug Log of you scanning a movie and I can check.

Already uninstall kodi to install and follow your instructions to make it work, use TMDb
I do not understand, install everything from scratch, all poe defect, use universal scraper, and poster do not appear in the sets of movies, do you have to do something else? This never happened to me before.

And above, I have to put open as administrator, but it takes a long time to open in Windows 11
(2022-11-19, 23:00)Lobofer85 Wrote: use universal scraper
Its broken.
The scraper to use for movies is The Movie Database Python... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:The_Movie_Database_Python
My Signature
(2022-11-19, 23:06)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-11-19, 23:00)Lobofer85 Wrote: use universal scraper
Its broken.
The scraper to use for movies is The Movie Database Python... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:The_Movie_Database_Python

I just tried Python and the same is still without covers movie sets
(2022-11-19, 23:18)Lobofer85 Wrote: I just tried Python and the same is still without covers movie sets
I don't know why. It works fine for me.
Provide a Debug Log that captures you scraping movies that belong to a movie set.
My Signature
I already have the kodi log, is it a file, how do I upload it?
https://paste.kodi.tv/xowomipuko.kodi
(2022-11-19, 23:26)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-11-19, 23:18)Lobofer85 Wrote: I just tried Python and the same is still without covers movie sets
I don't know why. It works fine for me.
Provide a Debug Log that captures you scraping movies that belong to a movie set.

https://paste.kodi.tv/xowomipuko.kodi

Sorry for the delay there you have it
(2022-11-19, 23:57)Lobofer85 Wrote: https://paste.kodi.tv/xowomipuko.kodi
No good.
You enabled debug mode after you ran the update library. I need debug mode enabled before.
Which movie are you trying to scrape that is part of a set? I don't see any scraping.
My Signature
(2022-11-20, 00:17)Karellen Wrote:
(2022-11-19, 23:57)Lobofer85 Wrote: https://paste.kodi.tv/xowomipuko.kodi
No good.
You enabled debug mode after you ran the update library. I need debug mode enabled before.
Which movie are you trying to scrape that is part of a set? I don't see any scraping.

It is a folder with several movies, where there are some that are part of collections, I will do again, or could you please Help me by team viewer? Please
(2022-11-20, 00:20)Lobofer85 Wrote: or could you please Help me by team viewer? Please
We don't have team viewer and we don't provide individual support. It won't be fair to other members, and we would be flooded with requests from other people to do the same.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No posters appear on my movie sets0