Netflix addon stopped after updating Widevine CDM
Hi. I have  Raspbian Buster running on my pi 4b.  Up until 2 days ago the Netflix addon was working fine. Two days ago, I wanted to watch a show I got the notification that a new version of Widevine is available, do I want to update. I clicked yes. After the update I continued watching on Netflix without any problems. Yesterday, I turned on the machine, started Kodi, clicked on the Netflix addon, all worked normally. When I clicked on the show I wanted to watch, the two concentric wheels turned a bit and then nothing happened. I treid it a few more times with the same result: Nothing. I re-installed the addon, it did not work. I re-installed Kodi, and then the addon, it did not work.

Any ideas? In your response please assume that I am not expert in all this.
Thanks.
Exactly the same issue here, same setup too.

Did you find a solution??
Not sure if this is going work on Raspbian/ RPiOS as well, but Kodi has an Inputstream Helper add-on in the Programs Add-ons section.

Run it, remove the current widevine and then (re)install Widevine. Note: it involves a 1.2 GB download as a Widevine version will be extracted from a Chrome/Chromium package. I used it on a RPi4 with LibreELEC today (it could no longer update Widevine), and the helper add-on got it fixed.

PS: make backups of the Kodi profile folder first if you are unsure.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix addon stopped after updating Widevine CDM0