Panel Content TV Seasons w/All Seasons
In my view for episodes I want to also include a <control type="panel"> for seasons. 

I can do that with the following:
xml:

<content>videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[ListItem.TvShowDBID]</content>

I would also like to include the "All Seasons" folder like there is for the Seasons view, but it doesn't include it by default. 

I have gotten around it by adding another <control type="panel"> with one item for all seasons but that feels clunky.

Is there a way to have just one panel that includes Seasons all the seasons as well as the "All Seasons" folder?

Thanks,
Doc
Is this controlled by the Kodi setting? Either way, I assume you mean you wish to have this *without* turning on the setting Media > Videos > Show "all items" entry or that turning it on doesn't have an impact on your list?

In that case, you can add multiple <content>paths</content> to your container...

As an example, I created a widget that showed inprogress movies and tvshows in one list like this:

xml:

<content target="videos" sortby="lastplayed" sortorder="descending" limit="$PARAM[limit]">special://skin/extras/playlists/inprogress_movies.xsp</content>
<content target="videos" sortby="lastplayed" sortorder="descending" limit="$PARAM[limit]">special://skin/extras/playlists/inprogress_episodes.xsp</content>

The problem for my use case was that it would always display the content from the first playlist and then the content from the second appended to the end, whereas I wanted it sorted by last played across everything, which was only achievable with a script.

But for your use case, I think it could work well:

xml:

<content>ALL SEASONS PATH HERE</content>
<content>videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[ListItem.TvShowDBID]</content>
Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for. I didn't realize I could have multiple <content> tags.

Appreciate your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Panel Content TV Seasons w/All Seasons0