Green and pink/purple 4K content in 19.4
Hello,

I've upgraded one of my Pi4's to LE10.0.3 which has kodi 19.4 included. Since the upgrade most 4K content is bright green.

The HDMI is going via a Denon X4100 AVR into a Samsung TV. On the Samsung TV I can fix the colors by toggling the setting under:
Code:
settings > picture > expert settings > HDMI UHD Color

Exhibit a:

Here are the debug logs of starting the media: https://pastebin.com/BhytZh2Q

Has anyone encountered this and been able to consistently fix it?

Cheers,
Feday.
(2022-12-24, 14:31)feday Wrote: I've upgraded one of my Pi4's to LE10.0.3 which has kodi 19.4 included. Since the upgrade most 4K content is bright green.

Just a quick question: Have you (also) reported this on the LibreELEC forum (which is preferred as it is their Kodi package)?
When reporting, always provide the full log file, and not the part(s) that you think are interesting.
I didn't report this to the LE folks, it feels to me that it's most likely some HDMI detection issue in kodi. LE is just linux in the end, afaik.
The menus are normal colors, 1080p content is mostly fine as well, and even the 4k content _sometimes_ has the right colors (may 1/20 starts).

I also flashed another SD card for LE 9.2 with kodi leia and all is fine again on that.
(2022-12-24, 14:31)feday Wrote: I've upgraded one of my Pi4's to LE10.0.3 which has kodi 19.4 included. Since the upgrade most 4K content is bright green.
What version were you on before?
Quote:The HDMI is going via a Denon X4100 AVR into a Samsung TV. On the Samsung TV I can fix the colors by toggling the setting under:
Code:
Do you also have this issue when directly connected to TV (without AVR)?
By toggling "HDMI UHD Color" what are the two options displayed?
Which setting fixes it? How long does it remain fixed for?

The HDMI is going via a Denon X4100 AVR into a Samsung TV. On the Samsung TV I can fix the colors by toggling the setting under:

Code:
Exhibit a:

Here are the debug logs of starting the media: https://pastebin.com/BhytZh2Q

Has anyone encountered this and been able to consistently fix it?

I have LE 10.0.3 on an Intel NUC with a Yamaha RX-A3080 AVR and a Samsung UN65F9000AF TV running the Tyzen OS, which most Samsung's run nowadays.  I have HDMI UHD color enabled on my Samsung TV.   I have a Raspberry Pi 4 running LE 10.0.2 that I have connected to the AVR / Samsung TV and played 4K content with no issues.

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Green and pink/purple 4K content in 19.40