10 foot interface
(2023-01-03, 01:49)Rickt1962 Wrote: Great ! I know KODI has away to store locate the poster/nfo file on the network. But it doesn't come with that as a option you have go through Riger-O-More ! LOL So I will be playing with Mezzmo

Centralized artwork is the default for Mezzmo and the Mezzmo Kodi addon handles syncing to the Kodi database automatically.  So nothing special is needed.  

Here's an example from the Kodi database for a movie poster location:  (I manually changed the Mezzmo_server_url   from the real URL to avoid having a clickable link in the post)

Mezzmo_server_URL/content/9lFC48307A-A89E-41b5-84CB-7563AC8C4CDAzklzjpeg_tnzjpegzjpegz320z320z24zjl263817x5848.jpg

And an actor image:

Mezzmo_server_URL/content/image?imagesearch=Dwayne+Johnson

Mezzmo also has a feature called UserPoster which allows overriding the scraped actor image very easily.  I also wrote a Python based utility called MezzmoArtworkChecker to scrape missing actor / actress images from TMDB and IMDB.  You can then use the UserPoster feature to add the images you want to Mezzmo / Kodi.

Thanks,

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
10 foot interface0